Pages

Monday 19 November 2018

SLJ Mexico

Mexico is a big place with 119.5 million people living in Mexico.
Mexico, or the United Federation of Mexico, is a country in North America. It is located directly below (south of ) the United States of America.


Extremely varied. The northern part of the country is generally colder and drier while the south is quite warm and tropical. Hurricanes are common in the southern part of Mexico during the summer and fall (June to October).
There are 14 national holidays a year in Mexico. Independence Day (the 'birth' of Mexico as its' own country) is celebrated on 16 September.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.